Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Something to Contemplate





Allow me to nerd out for a moment...

You know Joe Rogan? The guy who hosted Fear Factor and now commentates UFC fights (holy career change Batman). He was also Joe, on News radio, which is one of the 10 funniest television shows in history, maybe even top 5. But none of that is the point.

Rogan is also a surprisingly hilarious stand-up commedian and he tells this joke about how only a few people really know how all of the technology we use actually works. Cell phones, microphones, all kinds of shit. We really don't know how most of it works. I won't go in to the joke, but trust me, it's funny as hell.

What reminded me of the joke is that my computer is currently in the process of pulling a new opperating system for my iPhone out of the sky. Thats right, somehow, the wireless router hooked up to my modem is pulling a combination of ones and zeros out of the air wich will eventually make it through a USB cord to my iPhone as OS 3.0

Think about that for a second...

No comments:

Post a Comment