Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back in the Game

Don't know why I haven't blogged in so fucking long! But I'm back so lets talk about some shit.

First, me... Fell down the steps, fucked my back up and finally went to get it checked out. I must have been in some sort of denial because it is way worse than I thought. Some of the things my Chiropractor explained to me while looking at the x-rays were down right scary. Basically, it's a mess back there. But, evidently it can all be fixed; slowly. So I've been on the couch for about 2 and a half weeks now.

Things I've Learned While Not Doing Anything...

1. Being married is awesome. Everything I do or don't do makes me realize this even more.
2. Television fucking sucks. Even the good stuff on the nerd channels (History, Discovery and the like) gets repeated so many times you know learn the words like a fucking song.
3. I can sleep a lot more than I thought, cats can sleep a lot more than any living thing should.
4. Eating is a perfectly good recreational activity, hunger has nothing to do with it.
5. There isn't enough weed on earth to satisfy me.
6. Some form of Law & Order is always on. Seriously, always.
7. The Internet is the greatest invention in human history. As a society, we should be doing much more to make sure that everyone has legitimate access. I think it has the power to mitigate a lot of inequalities.
8. I don't need to think anymore, I have an iPhone.
9. Advertisers are constantly coming up with new ways to offend everyone. Seriously, black people singing to chicken; women needing birth control or special yogurt to keep from being hysterical bitches.
10. There aren't nearly enough day time baseball games.
11. Erectile dysfunction must be a fucking epidemic. Or, I guess, a not fucking epidemic.

That's all for now. So much has gone on in the world since my last blog. I wouldn't know where to start discussing it all. So I'm going to try to stay current with this from now on. I missed blogging. Never thought I would enjoy it this much.

peace.

2 comments: