Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Well Now...

Fuckin Married Son. As all (3) of you know, on May 2nd, My 30 years of life culmitated in one, extrodinary, Perfect Day. I never knew happiness like this existed for anyone, and I would have never considered it existing for me. But, alas, Lauren's love has shown me so many wonderful new things, I guess I should stop being surprised now. 

And now, a little music...

Listen to MF Doom. I know you've heard me say it before but you didn't do it, did you? I'll try illustrating his genius in a slightly different way. Here are some words and names that Doom has worked in to his rhymes. He uses them on beat, with meaning and its usually hilarious...

~Orthotrycyclen 
~The Hadron Collider
~Electroencephalograph
~Mt. Kilimanjaro
~Dennis Kucinich
~Flux Capcitor (you gotta love this one)
~Deepak Chopra
~Lecithin (had to look this one up)
~Slobodan Melosevic
~Paraffin (had to look this up too)

Thats just a small sample, the man is amazing. 


And now, My President...

Right after we watched him explain to the nation, and the world that he is going to make rich people pay taxes like everyone else, I had to turn to Fox News. It was one of the funniest television moments I have ever witnessed. First, the Fox News Barbie stammers, "we are going to have to get an expert to explain this" and then, the "expert" starts screaming (I mean it, screaming) about how Obama can't do this because if rich people have to pay taxes, they won't maintain this beautiful world that us underlings are lucky enough to live in. But the best part, was when he exposed Obama's secret plan to use this estimated over one hundred billion in extra tax revenue to fund health care reforms. gasp! Yes you fucking idiot, he's going to make rich people abide by the fucking law and he's going to make sure poor and middle class people have the ability to live healthy lives. Ah... Fox, watching Paniced Republicans is like watching Rock of Love, it's disgusting and fake, and the players are all degenerates of some sort; but it's hard to turn your head. 

All that being said, I will be very upset and dissapointed if he allows war crimes to go unpunished.







1 comment:

  1. i like this a lot. especially the rock of love analogy, because it's so true. i know i'm seriously delayed here, but still=)

    ReplyDelete